About SERVPRO of Lockport / Lemont / Homer Glen
William Kent, Kelly Melone
Owners of SERVPRO of Lockport / Lemont / Homer Glen
SERVPRO of Lockport/Lemont/Homer Glen understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Lockport/Lemont/Homer Glen specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Lockport/Lemont/Homer Glen can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and customer service. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Lockport/Lemont/Homer Glen.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
SERVPRO of Lockport/Lemont/Homer Glen has been servicing the area since 2006.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ABRA Certified Biorecovery Technician course
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician