Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fire and Water Damages are Never Scheduled
From a burst pipe in an office building to faulty wiring in an apartment complex - fire and water losses are never planned, but they do occur. SERVPRO of Lockport/Lemont/Homer Glen knows there's no such thing as a small emergency when it threatens the welfare of the tenants and the revenue of the property owner.
So You Can Focus on Your Customers.
- Quick response may help avoid revenue loss for property owners and minimize inconvenience to tenants.
- Restoration services can help you resume normal business functions quickly while avoiding costly construction downtime.
- Professional equipment and industry approved techniques can save you time and money.
SERVPRO of Lockport/Lemont/Homer Glen is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It is our job to get your property back to preloss condition as soon a possible.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (708) 301-4200
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1980 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Lockport / Lemont / Homer Glen arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.