Commercial Storm Damage Restoration
Tips for Preparing Your Business for Winter Weather
- Check your business property for downed tree limbs and branches. Weather, such as wind, heavy rain, ice and snow, can cause branches to fall, which could cause damage to the property and potentially cause personal injuries.
- Inspect property, especially walkways and parking lots, for proper drainage to alleviate flood hazard potential.
- Inspect all handrails, stairwells and entryways to address and correct potential slippery or hazardous areas. Install mats or non-slip surfaces and post caution signs where water could be present.
SERVPRO of Lockport/Lemont/Homer Glen would like to prepare an Emergency Ready Profile for your business so that when disaster strikes you are prepared.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Storm and Water Restoration Industry with over 1,700 Franchises
- Highly Trained Storm and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us Today (708) 301-4200
Commercial Restoration Presents Unique Challenges
SERVPRO of Lockport / Lemont / Homer Glen has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial storm or water damage emergencies. Regardless of your property type or size, we will respond quickly to clean the property and manage the restoration project through to its completion. Learn more about our training and certifications.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Lockport / Lemont / Homer Glen will respond immediately to the storm or flood event affecting your commercial property, regardless of the size or scope of the damage. We are part of a national network of over 1,700 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale events and disasters.
We are proud to be a part of our community and strive to provide the residents and business owners in our area the fastest response times and our best work each and every day.
We are proud to serve our local communities: